By / 10th November, 2015 / Nezařazené, trips / No Comments

Castle BEZDĚZ
It is an important architectural monument. He enrolled in the history of the Czech nation destinies of their respective holders and later inspired Czech artists to important works in literature, music and art. Therefore, in 1978, declared a national cultural monument.

Castle HOUSKA
Originally a Gothic castle built in the late 13th century, it was only in 1999 for the first time in the long history open to the public. Organised by a traditional Event “Noc s hvězdami na Housce” (night with the stars at Houska).

Castle ruins JESTŘEBÍ
Castle ruins on a dominant sandstone rock formation forms a significant landscape element. Castle was built in the late 13th century, it was abandoned in the 16th century.

Chateau DOKSY
The history of the castle Doksy are not precisely known. It is believed that the first Renaissance mansion was founded on the site of the castle in the first half of the 16th century. perhaps for Mikuláš Zajíc from Házmburk.

Chateau ZÁKUPY
Last august visit hosted castle in Zákupy in 1904 – when it visited the granddaughter of Franz Joseph I. Archduchess Elizabeth and her husband Otto Windischgrätz. Administrative purposes Zákupy castle building served continuously in spite of the occupation until 1951, when the castle was handed over to the adjacent park and monument preservation authorities of the former imperial summer residence was finally fully opened to the public.

Museum of Karel Hynek Mácha
At the intersection of Comenius, Valdštejnská and Máchova stands the oldest house in Doksy called “Hospitálek”. In this building, originally a poorhouse and orphanage now houses the Museum of Karel Hynek Mácha.

Ethnographic Museum and Gallery in the Česká Lípa city
Fundamentals museum were laid in Českolipsko homeland association Nordböhmische Excursionsclub at its inception in 1878. In 1960, the museum and county archives building Wallenstein convent of the Augustinian Order. A special space for big occasional exhibitions became the monastic cloister, first made available in 1961, second in 1975 and third in 1990.